Revision as of 19:37, 14 January 2011 by
Adding a new customer
Email the fg-staff list with the following information:
- Company Name
- Contact Name
- Physical Address, City, Postal Code
- Brief description of what types of purchases they will be making
Processing an order
- The customer will either call or email our current wholesale point person (WPP) with an order request
- Create a ticket for the order in redmine outlining the customer and the items ordered. The order is the ticket number in redmine.
- Tell the customer a rough approximate time for fulfillment
- Fill the order and store in the warehouse
- Contact the customer to notify completion of order
- Arrange pickup or shipping
- List the final tally of items being sold in the ticket, with itemized prices
- Once the shipment is picked up, update the ticket status to delivered, awaiting invoicing.
- The ticket is then assigned to the point person for billing
- After an invoice is sent the ticket is closed.