Store Volunteer Policy
Revision as of 21:37, 10 September 2011 by (Marking as a proposed policy)
Body that set the policy(s) on [lists.freegeek_meeting_Minutes Date Adopted].
- Starting in December 2010, anyone who volunteers in the store needs to have completed 24 hours of volunteering at other FG stations similar to the requirements of the build program.
Include some or all of:
- the current process for complying with this policy
- We can track hours with fgdb as is already done. We just have to check that the volunteer has the requisite hours before they can volunteer in the store.
- Previously there was a store coordinator. Due to various circumstances the position is no longer staffed. The store has been run by volunteers since and for the most part run very well. Unfortunately having people the organization doesn't know handling cash is a vulnerability that needs to be closed. This should suffice.
- Should this be implemented too fast we will have no one running the store, so we just need to have trusted people in as much as possible.