Non-Functional Hardware Sales Procedure
Revision as of 06:02, 13 November 2010 by (Heading)
- After receiving an email with all the required information, which is defined here, we need to then create a physical document with the applicant's information using the Open Office template found in the Forms folder of the staff group folder. The exact path is /net/groups/staff/Forms
- A meeting is then arranged with the applicant and two Free Geek representatives, either staff or directors to tour the applicant's facility
- During the tour of the facility the Free Geek representatives will fill out a next-tier vendor audit form, which is called "Next-Tier Vendor Audit Form.odt" and is found again the Forms folder within the staff group folder. The exact path is /net/groups/staff/Forms
- Upon a successful completion of the tour as well as the audit the applicant can then sign the agreement form which is then filed (where?)
- The applicant is then given a digital version of our "Hardware Follow Up" form which they then have to fill out for every piece of equipment sold to them for the purpose of repair and reuse.