(Redirected from Speaker testing)
Speaker testing is done with the Freegeek iPod/Sound System/Radio located at Receiving on the Printer test bench.
- Take speakers form the untested speaker boxes at Receiving over to the printer/speaker/scanner test bench.
- If they do not have cables that you need then ask a member of staff if we have those cables.
- Plug the power supply of the speakers into the power bar on the shelf.
- Plug the input cable into a computer or mp3 player
- Press play on MP3 or play audio CD on computer
- If both speakers work: BUNDLE ANY APPROPRIATE POWER SUPPLY then send them straight to the store.
- If they do not work cut off their cables in the cable bins and put the speakers in the white bag for scrap.