Finance Admin Internship
THIS POSITION IS NOT NECESSARILY AVAILABLE. THIS IS ONLY A DESCRIPTION. TO ENQUIRE ABOUT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES CONTACT US DIRECTLY
Finance Administrative Volunteer Intern
- Hours: Casual (approx. 4-8 hours/week)
- Length of Internship: 12 weeks minimum
- Training: Orientation and Training Provided
- Free Geek Supervisor: TBD
Help with all financial processes of Free Geek, including:
- Thrift Store cash reconciliation
- Bank deposits
- Processing bills payable
- Processing accounts receivable
- Generating reports
- Administering petty cash
- Improving till procedures in the thrift store
- Pleasant, outgoing presence
- Detail-oriented and very reliable
- Good with numbers and spreadsheets
- Understanding of Free Geek and Open Source philosophy
The ideal candidate will be able to work well under stress and maintain a positive attitude in a relatively chaotic setting. The candidate will not be afraid to ask questions, but will be able to work independently once trained. The candidate will be able to remain flexible as Free Geek grows and changes.
This position is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable job skills, make a difference for people and the environment, and make connections in the community.
You will qualify for a free computer with all peripherals after 24 hours of your internship.
How To Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.