Free Geek Quality Control script
(Redirected from FGQC)
fgqc - the Free Geek Quality Control bash script - presents a menu of routines used at Free Geek Vancouver (FGV) for testing components and for quality control.
- fgqc resides on the FGV server so you need Ubuntu running, with a connection to the FGV intranet.
- fgqc is run from the Linux command line so you need an open Terminal .
- Type sudo fgqc at the command line eg.
oem@freegeek:~$ sudo fgqc(sudo temporarily grants an ordinary user the security level of the root administrator.)
- When requested, enter the password oem eg.
password for oem: oem
- Enter your volunteer number when requested.
- From the menu of options, select the procedure you wish to invoke.
- When you're done, select
<finish>to exit fgqc.