Directors Meeting - 2019-06-01
- Volunteer Coordinator Hire
- Membership Fees & Application
Volunteer Coordinator Hire
- Flo will will be leaving on June 14.
- Her replacement needs to focus on recruitment and orientation; other staff should focus on training. We need a person who is skilled at communication, motivating individuals, and placing people where their skills and interest lies.
- New volunteer coordinator to be hired at 4 days/week; $16/hour.
- Robert will post job advertisement internally and externally ASAP.
- Luke will reduce his schedule to 24 hours/week in order to help drop costs, starting the week of June 4th.
- Michele to find copies of rental forms so the store can pursue rentals as a revenue stream.
- Staff to invoice LMG for the cost of goods and labor provided and ask them to donate.
Membership Fees & Application
- Members will continue to be considered as in good standing if:
- They have paid a membership fee of $10 (valid for one year), or
- They have performed 12 hours of volunteer time within the last 6 months.
- Michele to create SOP on signing up members. Store staff to add item for membership fees in POS and create a line item in the cash out spreadsheet.