Directors Meeting - 2012-12-17
Board of Directors Meeting Minutes
Date: Monday, December 17th, 2012
Attendance: Justin S. (facilitator), Scott N., Mike M., Nigel C., Chris H. (scribe)
- Director Documents
- Optimizing Finances
- Board of Directors
- Soldering station
- Gathering information on current Board of Directors for records.
- Justin presented ideas from meeting with John Whistler.
- Commitment to draft budget to present to member ship in next two months.
- Interest in statistics on volunteer numbers and hardware grants.
- Accepted proposal to extend Karen's F. term of employment for six more months to assist the Board with bookkeeping.
- Accepted continuing employment of Michael D. for the month of January 2013. Past that time to be determined by finding terms of original employment and review of 2013 budget.
- Bonuses to be given to Staff. Issued in next pay run. Amount will be $500 prorated by the weekly work schedule or length of employment. Current account figures support low risk.
Board of Directors
- Two additional people suggested by Staff and Directors said to be interested. Further information to be provided.
- For repairing laptops. Location to be determined. Pending investigation of health and safety and other concerns.
- Meeting hosted by Nigel C. for tomorrow night (December 18th, 2013). Announcement and invitation sent to General mailing list beforehand.
Next Board of Directors Meeting
Date: Monday, January 28th, 2013