Access Key Policy
There are currently 5 site access keys and 6 storage keys. The Access Key Policy states the following:
- Spare keys are to be held by office manager;
- Issuing of keys to be restricted to those with specified need to have access;
- Keys to be held by those having regular (daily) need to access site;
- Keys issued for short term access to be returned in a timely manner;
- Short term access requiring power tools or involving safety issues must have more than one person present;
- A full set of keys for emergency access will be issued to one directer who will be designated by directors.