Directors Meeting - 2013-05-01

From FGVwiki

Jump to: navigation, search

Directors meeting minutes for May 1st, 2013 at
Previous: Directors Meeting - 2013-03-25 | Next: Directors Meeting - 2013-05-27


Contents

Board of Directors Meeting Minutes

Date: Wednesday, May 1st, 2013 (moved from Monday, April 29th, 2013)

Attendance: Justin S., Mike M., Chris H. (scribe), Brian M. (guest)

Agenda

AGM
HR
FINANCIAL
NEW DIRECTOR
CREDIT CARD
SERVER

AGM

Sometime in June? Second half of month? Sunday? Afternoon? Maybe June 23rd?
Notice must be given to members in good standing. List of membership and hours volunteered need to be ready when the time comes.
COMMIT: Justin will inform Tyler and Michael about those respective.
Would like to invite Alec to facilitate again.
COMMIT: Justin will contact Alec about this request.
Confirm location for date.
COMMIT: Chris to check Maritime Hall.

HR

One meeting so far.
Another volunteer joined (currently composition = 2 directors, 2 staff, and 2 volunteers)
Reviewing job descriptions and templates.

FINANCIAL

Have read-only access to statements. This will aid accountant.

NEW DIRECTOR

PROPOSAL: Add Adam to fg-directors mailing list; will not be added to fg-staff. ACCPETED
COMMIT: Justin will contact Tyler about arranging this.

CREDIT CARD

Issues with signer and accountability.
Prefer to use a pay-by-account system; require some purchasing policies; starting limit of $100.
COMMIT: Justin will work toward setting up some purchasing accounts.
Pre-paid, pre-loaded credit card possible option. COMMIT: Justin will ask VanCity if available.
Revisit petty cash limit?

SERVER

Too loud.
[Other problem.]
Occupies usable, phyical space.
PROPOSAL: Form a workgroup to come up with solutions to solve these problems. Justin and Brian will join. Tyler may need to be involved too.

Next Board of Directors Meeting

Date: Monday, May 27th, 2013

Personal tools